Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange, California. My wonderful husband JP and the happy-go lucky father Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where the majority of my followers are. I write about my life in general, the good and the bad. At the age of 1 and a half years old My family and I immigrated into America. If it wasn't because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I may not exist today to share my life with people like you. To give them the chance to have a prospering future, I aimed on achieving success and put in the effort in order to reach it. Within my head, I had a plan for life. You go to college and then graduate. Get married. Get a home. Create children. My idea of success was to go to university, graduate and get a corporate job. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and then have children. Life had other ideas. The amount of money I earned and the importance of my job did not make me happy. I believed that I had wasted my time for an income. My passion for fitness and my love of socializing with people helped me find my new calling as a personal trainer. It was in 2014 that I established my company which will mark my 7th year anniversary by 2021. Being an Asian female in this industry we are among the few. I strive to be a positive influencer within the field to offer quality coaching to empower individuals to be healthier and happier them by creating the most sustainable life that meets their personal needs and goals. Also, I want people to feel empowered to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire in their life. While my career was taking flight I also lost my mom. The loss of my mother is most devastating of them all. After an eight-year struggle with the disease, she is at peace at Heaven. I will never forget her and always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. It is true that life has a way with giving us precisely what we require, even if we are unable to comprehend the lesson in this moment. The sudden death that changed me for the better. It was a true blessing. I was given a second chance to experience the next stage of my life. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. The opportunity was there to begin her new life which gave me my second shot at an enjoyable and satisfying life. Now into my 30's I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today rather than merely living as I did in the past. When I tell the story of my experiences, it's with the intention that people will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of genuine love. Additionally, therapy is a necessity and it isn't uncommon. Finally that the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Since death is the only thing that we can have I want you to enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sofia-Richie

Gina

Antonia Kidman